Only 2 days left until February ends. I have to say that this suits me just fine. When March is on our calendars means that the best time of the year is coming towards us. SUMMER! I wait for this summer period since August 16. You think it’s crazy to wait for summer when summer is still going on? Let me explain.
This summer is going to be super awesome because I’m going to fly to California. And I’m waiting for this since August because I booked my flight tickets in my summer holidays in August. Understand?
I’m planning a trip from San Francisco to Los Angeles from the last week of June till the second week of July. This means that I’ll be celebrating the 4th of July. Wohooo. I’m totally thrilled.
Do you have any suggestions for us to visit? What do we have to see or eat? I would love to hear your tips. It would be great to get to know some secret hotspots where all the locals are around because I don’t want just to do all the tourist stuff.
Because of the upcoming holiday (exactly 16 weeks and 6 days), I thought it would be a good idea to make something super healthy to get in “California-shape”. This super healthy Zucchini Shrimp Pasta provides our bodies with everything they need.
This Zucchini Shrimp Pasta is super delicious, easy, and quick to make. I just say → 6 ingredients & in under 20 minutes on your table!
To give this Zucchini Shrimp Pasta a try means
- that you don’t need to stay in the kitchen for a long time ⇒ super quick
- that you don’t need to have any special cooking skills ⇒ super easy
- that you provide yourself with everything you need within a meal ⇒ super healthy
And this all means ⇒ super amazing!
If you try this Zucchini Shrimp Pasta recipe leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #alsothecrumbsplease on Instagram! Wanna seeee!
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 16 oz shrimp
- 16 oz zucchini
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 chili
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Rasp zucchini into thin strips and set aside. Chop garlic and chili finely and also set aside.
- Bring water in a large saucepan to a boil. Add 1/2 tsp salt and pasta and cook according to directions.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frypan over high heat. Add shrimp and fry until browned about 5 minutes. Don't fry them too long. Otherwise, they are too hard.
- Add garlic and chili and stir for about 1 minute.
- Add zucchini and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to the frypan. Remove from heat and add 2 tbsp of olive oil and stir to combine. Season with 1/4 tsp salt or to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional: Sprinkle with more chili or parmesan.