Also The Crumbs Please is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Also The Crumbs Please takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Also The Crumbs Please Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Also The Crumbs Please Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Also The Crumbs Please Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Also The Crumbs Please Website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility of Also The Crumbs Please Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Also The Crumbs Please Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Also The Crumbs Please Website:
- Missing alt text on images: Many of the images in the image library are missing alt text because images were initially uploaded to the website without alt text. We are going through our full media library to ensure all images on the website have alt text. With more than 4 years of content, this will take some time, but we are actively working on it and aiming for completion in 2021. Please email email@example.com to report any issues you encounter.
- Color contrast throughout the website: Older posts may have some headings without enough contrast and therefore do not comply with WCAG standards. The same is true for highlighted links which appear on Also The Crumbs Please Website. We are actively working on a redesign that will employ an accessible color palette and are aiming for completion in 2021. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues you encounter.
Please email email@example.com to report any issues you encounter and we will do our best to address the issue as quickly as possible.
This statement was created on 8 September 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.