This No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is prepared in 10 minutes, and you need just 8 ingredients. It is beyond creamy and super chocolatey.
Today, I show you how to get a full load of chocolate without turning on the oven. Awesome, right?
How to Make an Oreo cookie crust (no-bake)
For this recipe, I decided to go with an Oreo cookie crust. It has just 3 ingredients and is not baked.
Crush Oreo cookies (with the filling!) into fine crumbs. The easiest and fastest way to do that is with a food processor. Alternatively, you can put the Oreo’s in a ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
Then transfer the crumbs to a parchment paper-lined springform pan and press the crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan. Then freeze the crust until the filling is done.
How to make a no-bake chocolate filling
Start with mixing the cream cheese until it is creamy. Then add sugar and cocoa and beat until combined and smooth. Any unsweetened cocoa powder works, no matter if dutch-processed or natural cocoa powder.
Add vanilla and melted chocolate and stir until combined and creamy. I can't point out enough how important it is to use high-quality chocolate of a brand you love.
In the end, add heavy whipping cream and stir until creamy. Then spoon the filling into the crust and chill in the fridge for about 4 hours or until firm.
No-bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Oreo cookie crust
- 14 oz Oreo cookies with filling - about 36, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 vanilla beans* (or 2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Line a 9" (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Crust: In a large bowl, stir together Oreo crumbs, melted butter, and cocoa until combined and evenly moist. Transfer to the prepared pan and press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides with the back of a measuring cup. Freeze until filling is done.
- Filling: In a large mixing bowl beat with a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment cream cheese on medium speed until creamy for about 1 minute. Add sugar and cocoa and mix until smooth. Stir in vanilla* and melted chocolate. Add heavy whipping cream and mix until soft peaks form about 1-2 minutes.
- Fill filling into crust and spread evenly. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or until firm. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge up to 2 days.
You can find the video in the post above. If you don't see a video, please check your browser settings.