This recipe is super easy and quick to make. The spicy beef combined with the creamy guacamole and other fresh ingredients wrapped in a soft tortilla wraps is just heavenly.
Minced beef, garlic powder, onion powder, sweet paprika powder, chili powder, salt, cayenne pepper, sugar, flour, water. This is all that it needs to have freaking delicious Mexican beef for our burritos.
Cook for about 15 minutes in total, and you are up and ready to roll your burritos.
After placing the rice, beef, beans, and shredded cheese on your soft flour tortilla microwave it until the cheese is melted.
At this point, we have a warm burrito and now we stuff it with fresh guacamole. Just spread it on top of the melted cheese. Then top with salad, tomatoes, paprika, and sour cream to your taste. Do you love it as much as I do when warm beef, cheese, and rice come together with cold and fresh vegetables? LOVE!
You will get about 6 burritos depending on the size of your flour tortillas. One has about 480 calories. This means that we have not that many calories in one burrito but LOTS of flavors.
Beef Burritos with Guacamole
For the burrito beef
- 1 lbs minced beef (450g)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sweet paprika powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ⅛ tsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ cup water
For the burritos
- 6 soft flour tortilla
- ¾ cup cooked rice (190g)
- ½ cup canned kidney beans (120g)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, American,...) (120g)
- 1 cup guacamole (235g)
- sliced salad, chopped tomatoes, chopped paprika, sour cream to taste
- For the beef: In a large frying pan, cook minced beef over high heat until browned for about 3-4 minutes. Turn down to medium-low heat and add all ingredients. Let simmer for about 10 minutes until almost all the liquid is gone.
- Place a flour tortilla on a flat plate and place rice, beef, beans, and cheese in the middle of the tortilla. Microwave for about 30 seconds until cheese is melted. Spread guacamole on top of the cheese. Top with salad, tomatoes, paprika, and sour cream to your taste. Roll the tortilla wrap up to the half, fold the sides up and finish rolling it up. Wrap with foil if you're eating it later.