You'll get a boost of energy when you munch on these delicious healthy peanut butter bites. You only need 5 ingredients + 5 minutes for these peanut butter balls. By the way, if you love oatmeal snacks, you will love my granola too.
Add the oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, flax seeds, and dried cranberries to a bowl and stir.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 20 balls.
Using your hands, roll them into balls and enjoy!
- You can substitute honey for maple syrup if you want. In many cases, honey and maple syrup are interchangeable in most recipes. The flavor of the protein energy balls will be slightly different, but they will still taste amazing.
- If you want to use quick oats instead of old-fashioned oats, that's completely fine. Old-fashioned oats have had less processing. However, quick oats will taste good and will work perfectly.
- You can substitute raisins for the cranberries. Cranberries have a slightly sweeter flavor, but raisins are a great choice too. That's what I love about this recipe because it's so versatile.
You should always store them in a sealed container with a lid that's airtight. They can sit on the counter or in your pantry, no need for refrigeration unless you prefer them cold. They will last around 2 weeks. You'll know if they have started to go bad if they seem dried out, don't taste right, or have an odor. Toss them if there is ever a question.
Just wrap them tightly and place them in an airtight container. You can use a freezer bag, plastic, or glass, depending on your preference. When you're ready to eat them, just take them out to thaw then devour them.
More easy no-bake recipes to try
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Edible Brownie Batter
- Vanilla Milkshake
- Chocolate Milkshake
Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free Healthy Peanut Butter Bites
- ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (75g)
- 1 cup peanut butter (250g)
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup (30ml)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries (65g)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Scoop 20 evenly sized portions and roll into balls with your hands.
- They will stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
You can find the video in the post above. If you don't see a video, please check your browser settings.