Pumpkin Pie: traditional, spicy, sweet
This Pumpkin Pie recipe is a real and intense flavor bomb! Pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves are used in this recipe. These are the 4 reasons of its spicy flavor. The best! You will love it! The flavorful filling is in a buttery Single Pie Crust. I could die for it!
Pumpkin Pie: absolutely the best on cold winter days
Think of a cold, wet, and uncosy weather. You are sitting comfortably on your couch wrapped in a woolen blanket, you are wearing thick sox and your cuddly jammie, and you are completely relaxed. This is where our dear friend Pumpkin Pie is taking part in the game. Let’s be honest, such cozy scenarios like this are just cozier when something self-baked is rrrrrright in your hand. Am I right, or am I right??
Pumpkin Pie: easy to make
First of all, prepare your Single Pie Crust as described. Whisk Pumpkin Puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt in a large bowl until the liquid is smooth and even. Then pour it into your prepared Single Pie Crust and put it in the preheated oven.
When it slightly wobbles in the middle, your Pumpkin Pie is ready to take out. Let it cool in your baking form and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This Pumpkin Pie is super easy and quick to make, and it has a spicy, sweet, and pumpkin rich flavor! Do you see any reasons not to try this recipe? Me neither!
If you try this old-fashioned Pumpkin Pie recipe leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #alsothecrumbsplease on Instagram! I really want to seeeeeee it!
This old-fashioned Pumpkin Pie recipe has a rich pumpkin flavor, is spicy and sweet, and is super easy to make!
- 1 Single Pie Crust
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 medium size eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of ground cloves
First of all, make your Single Pie Crust as described.
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F)
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, eggs, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and cloves until the liquid is smooth and even.
- Pour liquid into your prepared and cooled Single Pie Crust, cover it loosely with parchment paper and bake it for about 15 minutes. Then remove parchment paper and let it bake additional 35 minutes.
- Your Pumpkin Pie is ready to take out when it slightly wobbles in the middle.
- Let it cool completely in your baking form and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.